The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has launched a new on-demand streaming service called NASA+. The service offers a wide variety of content, including live coverage of launches, documentaries, educational videos, and more.
NASA+ is available for free on a variety of devices, including smartphones, tablets, streaming media players, and computers. The service is also ad-free, making it a great option for families and those who want to avoid commercials.
“NASA+ is a new way for people all over the world to experience the excitement of space exploration,” said Jim Bridenstine, NASA Administrator. “With NASA+, anyone can learn about the latest missions, watch live coverage of launches, and explore the wonders of space.”
The content on NASA+ includes:
- Live coverage of launches: NASA+ will offer live coverage of all major NASA launches, including the Artemis program, which is returning humans to the Moon.
- Documentaries: NASA+ will feature a library of documentaries about the history of space exploration, as well as current missions. These documentaries offer a behind-the-scenes look at some of the most exciting and important space missions in history.
- Educational videos: NASA+ will offer a variety of educational videos that teach viewers about space science, engineering, and technology. These videos are a great way to learn about the basics of space exploration, as well as some of the more complex concepts involved in space science.
- Live views: NASA+ will offer live views of the International Space Station, as well as other spacecraft and celestial objects. These live views are a great way to see what’s happening in space right now, and to get a closer look at some of the amazing things that are happening in space.
- Original series: NASA+ will also feature a number of original series, including a behind-the-scenes look at the Artemis program and a documentary about the James Webb Space Telescope. These original series offer a unique perspective on some of the most important space missions of our time.
NASA+ is a great way to learn about space exploration and to stay up-to-date on the latest news from NASA. The service is free and ad-free, making it a great option for families and those who want to avoid commercials.
“We’re excited to launch NASA+ and share the excitement of space exploration with people all over the world,” said Bridenstine. “With NASA+, anyone can learn about the wonders of space and be inspired by the work that NASA is doing.”
To sign up for NASA+, simply create an account and select the devices you want to watch on. There is no cost to subscribe to NASA+.
I hope you enjoy NASA+!