Google Bard is a cool new AI-powered tool that allows you to have conversations with Google. But if you want to delete your Google Bard chats for any reason, you can do it easily.
Here’s how to delete your Google Bard chats:
- Go to the Google Bard website.
- Click on the Menu icon in the top left corner of the page.
- Select Bard Activity from the sidebar.
- To delete a chat, hover your mouse over it and click on the 3-dot menu icon that appears.
- Select Delete from the menu.
- A confirmation dialog will appear. Click on Delete again to confirm.
The chat will be deleted from your Google Bard activity and from your recent chats list.
You can also delete all of your Google Bard chats at once. To do this, follow these steps:
- In the Bard Activity list, click on the Delete button in the top right corner of the page.
- A dialog will appear. Select All time from the Delete drop-down menu.
- Click on Delete to confirm.
All of your Google Bard chats will be deleted.
Note: If you have turned on Auto-delete for your Google Bard activity, your chats will be deleted automatically after a certain period of time. You can change the auto-delete period in the Bard Activity settings.
Tips for deleting your Google Bard chats:
- If you want to delete a chat that you have already pinned, you will need to unpin it first.
- You can also delete your Google Bard chats from the My Activity page. To do this, go to myactivity.google.com and click on the Product drop-down menu. Select Bard and then click on the Delete button.
- If you delete your Google Bard account, all of your chats will be deleted as well.
I hope this helps!